NOTE: Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- You have encountered the below error code and/or error message in your application, workflow or log/trace.
- FWM 10002- Error: An exception occurred that prevents the reading or writing of an object to or from storage.
- This Knowledge Base Article (KBA) tries to address your error by providing you with proven solutions to resolve this situation.
- The notes and kbas mentioned in this note have been thoroughly reviewed and improved where required by the experts in this topic area.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3)
- All supported Operating Platforms.
bobj, sapbi, emkba, business, objects, bi, platform, 4.x, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, Error, code, message, biimpl, PRS 00022 , KBA , BI-BIP-LCM , Lifecycle Management Console - Promotion mgmt, Version mgmt , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.