- You found a scenario where the e-mail sender retries sending e-mails despite the recipient e-mail address being invalid
- This also happens despite 5xy reposes from the SMTP server
- E-mails seem to get stuck are shown in the e-mail sender logs with similar messages:
- ERR> EXC in Send() System: Failure sending mail.
- EXC in Send() System: Mailbox name not allowed. The server response was: 5.1.3 The recipient address <'email@example.com'> is not a valid RFC-5321
- ERR> Failed to send EMAIL2 type of a message retrying soon
SAP Contact Center 7.0
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications, multiple emails, SMTP error 501 5.1.3 Bad recipient address syntax, bademail, , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.