All the rules, roles and groups for Onboarding 2.0 were not created after enabling the switches in provisioning.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Provisioning;
- Enable all switches for ONB 2.0 as described in Onboarding (2.0) Settings
- Wait for 30 minutes and check the rules, roles and groups in BizX;
- You'll not find any of the default Out Of The Box rules, roles and groups for ONB 2.0
The issue happens when you have a secured rule in Object Definition.
- Go to Configure Object Definitions > Object Definition > Rule;
- Click on Take Action and select Make Correction;
- Change Secured to No;
- Change Permission Category to No Selection;
- Save the changes;
- Login into Provisioning (Logout and Login if there is already an open session);
- Go to Company Settings and disable Onboarding 2.0 (if already in enabled state). Wait for 5-10 mins to let all clean up to happen;
- Go to Company Settings and enable Onboarding 2.0
Default, rules, OOTB, roles, groups, Onboarding, 2.0, not, created , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX , Onboarding 2.0 , LOD-SF-OBX-ATS , ATS Integration , Problem