To be applicable, all of the following symptoms must be observed:
- ERROR #1028 DSI EXEC(121(1) RDS.RDB) - neric/dsi/dsiqmint.c(5172) Message from server: Message: 102, State 181, Severity 15 -- 'Incorrect syntax near 'â'. '.
- batch may include transactions containing large varbinary/image data in the middle
- resume connection to RDS.RDB, gives "incorrect syntax" error with different garbage characters in the "near" string.
- ERROR #1028 DSI EXEC(121(1) RDS.RDB) - neric/dsi/dsiqmint.c(5172) Message from server: Message: 102, State 181, Severity 15 -- 'Incorrect syntax near 'Qç1'.
- Running sysadmin log_first_tran, RDS, RDB shows, no syntax error. Verified to be a good transaction in the stable queue
- DSI tracing (trace 'on', dsi, dsi_buf_dump) shows a single corrupt SQL statement causing the problem, but that SQL statement is seen clean in the stable queue (according to log_first_tran)
SAP Replication Server (SRS)
KBA , function string , dsi_cmd_batch_size , truncated sql , misleading , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.