In project purhcase request you cannot enter a net price more than 7 digits.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Project management work center
- Go to Project s view
- Search and open the Project
- Go to product tab
- Click on new Purchase request
- In the pop up screen enter the net price
If you enter like 78475289,00 then you get this error.
This is limitation as per current ByDeisgn system.
we do understand that in normal purchase order and purchase request we allow more than 7 digts and less than or equal to 17 digits, so you contact you partner to see if they can help to achive your requirement by considering what we allow for normal Purchase order and pruchase request.
This feature is not supported in the current release of SAP Cloud for Customer/ SAP Business ByDesign.
1. If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
2. If you are a customer:
- Contact your the Account Executive
- Check the link https://www.sap.com/uk/services/advisory-development/application-development.html#contact-us
ByD : An alternative option may be to check the SAP Business ByDesign Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#campaign/886
Remark : If you received the feedback that PDI Implementation is not possible then only “check the […] Ideas Forum to submit an idea…” is relevant.
only 7 numbers allowed, only 7 digits allowed in price, price cannot exceed seven ,price cannot cross 7 , KBA , ppr net price , SRD-PRO-PMN , Project Management , AP-PRO-PPR , Project Purchase Request , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , Problem