You create Mass Activity Tasks for the Target Group Members of a Campaign but not all tasks are being created. The error log shows "status FS - work package returned with save transaction reject".
SAP Sales Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Campaign workcentre.
- Go to the Campaigns view.
- Open Campaign XYZ (XYZ stands for a campaign with Build: "Create mass activity tasks")
- Find the number of members in the Members facet
- Go to the Facet: Activities and find the number of tasks created is not correct
- In the application log, find one of the packages erroneous: "Sent at [time] UTC; received at [time] UTC with status FS - work package returned with save transaction reject"
One of the accounts has a Sales Support Block; this brings its package to the erroneous state.
Remove the Sales Support Block from the Account and restart the Campaign execution; alternatively, remove the Account from the Target Group.
campaign, tasks, target group, status FS - work package returned with save transaction reject , KBA , LOD-CRM-MKT-CAM , Campaigns , Problem