BW variable value selections are ignored when creating model in SAC if there is default value setting in BW variable.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.21.8
Reproducing the Issue
- Set default value for BW variable such as current month.
- Create import connection to connect BW in SAC.
- Create model based on the import connection, in the query panel, select values for the variable which are different from the default values set in BW.
- The values get in model result are still the default values, the value selections during creation are ignored.
This issue is caused by product bug.
This issue has been fixed in 2020.1.0.265 version.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, BW, model, selection, default, value, values, filter, variable, parameter , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem