You have created a purchase order and updated the delivery schedule dates, however, the goods is delivered on a different date and hence, you need to update the purchase order with the correct delivery dates, but you do not want to edit the order multiple times, hence you want to know how the delivery dates can be automatically updated in the order without editing the order.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Select New Purchase Order option under Common Tasks view
- Enter the necessary details and navigate to Items-> sub-tab: Delivery Schedule
- Add Row and enter the estimated delivery dates
- Select Order
- Purchase Order is sent to supplier
- Now you receive the goods on a different date than the one mentioned in the purchase order document.
- You want to know how the dates can be updated in purchase order without editing again.
You can create a Purchase Order acknowledgment where you can enter the delivery dates under the tab Delivery schedule. Then you have to accept deviation, so that the new dates are updated in the related PO document.
If you reject the changes, the purchase order remains unchanged. If you accept the changes, the system updates the purchase order accordingly.
Delivery Schedule, Purchase order acknowledgement, delivery dates , KBA , delivery dates , delivery schedule , purchase order acknowledgement , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , How To