- Your instance was recently to MDF Picklists (Picklist Center)
- As part of this, effective dated picklists are introduced
- When maintaining data, the effective dated records are properly considered on the MDF side
- However, for EC HRIS elements like Job Info, Comp Info, Personal Info, the system is only acknowledging the most recent record in the picklist
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Core
ECT-119816, picklist center, obsoleted, effective dated , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-ADM , Admin Tools (EC Core only) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.