After b1911 release, when executing integrations that query on Offer entities, the following error happens: "[COE0020]Recruiting OData API Job Offer Export permission in Admin Center is not enabled". The permissions have been reviewed and it is all set.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Connect to the Instance API;
- Run a GET operation on the entity "JobOffer";
- Error happens: "[COE0020]Recruiting OData API Job Offer Export permission in Admin Center is not enabled"
This is currently under work by our Software Engineering team as a Very High priority issue.
Should you need more information about this task, reach out to your customer account and request for the reference code RCM-72534
We have currently found a workardound that should unblock customers operations. It consists in granting the following permissions to the API users:
- Manage Recruiting > Set up Internal Candidate Search
- Recruiting Permissions > Candidate Search Within Job Req
- Recruiting Permissions > Standalone Search Permission
Error, api, offer, not, enabled, permission, odata, api, recruiting, job, export, admin, center, b1911, RCM-72534, COE0020 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , Problem