- Access violation occurs when using lookup_ext after repository updating from Data Services 3.2 to Data Services 4.2.
- Job with a dataflow with several lookup_ext function crash when executing after upgrade from 3.2 to 4.2
- Changing the cache type on the lookup_ext did not resolve the issue.
- Running as a separate process does not fix the issue.
- Tried unchecking audit and collection statistics for optimization, crash still occurs.
SAP Data Services 4.2 SP12
SAP Data Services all versions
KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.