- You have a sales scenario from an Indian seller, where you expect a Zero Tax Rate tax code to be determined.
- The System always determines Tax Code 562 with 18% IGST Tax Rate.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new sales order.
- Select an Indian seller.
- Select an international customer.
- Add a standard product.
Tax code determined will be 562 with 18% Tax Rate. You expect a 0% Tax Rate Tax Code to be determined.
- In the automatic tax determination not all tax codes can be determined that are available in the system.
- The standard tax code for export sales is 562 with 18% IGST.
- Other tax codes are available and can be either selected manually or automated via external tax determination.
- Select the tax codes manually.
- Create external tax determination for your scenario.
Indian Seller, Export, Tax Code, Zero Tax Rate, Indischer Verkäufer, Steuercode, Steuerrate , KBA , AP-TTE-GLO , Cross-Country Extensions , How To