- An error has occurred.
- logs with return unexpected error "A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client..."
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate SuccessFactors
2. Then, go to Onboarding tab
3. Next, click Internal Hire
4. Pick the activity
5. Click Next (Internal Hire panel)
6. Then, click next 2nd panel
7. Lastly, click Next 3rd panel Again.
Result: An error has occurred.
Unsupported characters as part of the value in the text fields.
--For Support Only--
Step 1 Check the panel that returns an error.
1. Go to Onboarding > Settings > Panels
2. Select the affected Process
3. Go to the potentially affected panel
4. Get the key one by one inside the panel
5. Search the keys from the Support Mate tool > HRData
6. Check the values of each key if there are unsupported characters such as: ()<>.,
Note: Once the affected field has been found, here are 2 options to resolve the issue:
- Remove the value via backend. (Note: Ask for approval from the customer), check STEP 2 for more details OR;
- Delete the current activity and re-process Onboarding to the affected candidate and make sure to avoid adding unsupported charters that will be passed to Onboarding.
Step 2 Force remove the value from HRdata in the candidate's activity.
1. Go to Super Admin > Accounts > Manage HRDadata
2. Get the HRdata or Search First Name and Last Name of the affected candidate
3. Search the affected key (custom_comment) under the first column "Key"
4. Empty the value or just remove the unsupported characters from the second column "Value"
5. Lastly, click Save Changes.
A potentially dangerous Request.Form, unsupported characters, an error has occurred, onboarding error , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , Problem