- Unable to save reports to the server.
- When saving a report, Crystal Reports for Enterprise crash.
- When attempting to add a report from SAP BI LaunchPad, it fails.
- When attempting to save a report to the SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise Repository, Crystal Reports for Enterprise generates the following error, then crash:
"Crystal Reports has encountered an unexpected error and needs to close.
We apologize for the disruption.
Error while trying to invoke the method org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.TypeStore.get_schematypeloader() of a null
object returned from org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase.get_store() - [Internal Error XmlObjectBaseL960]"
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.3
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
CR4E, CRFE, CR for Enterprise, Publishing report , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.