No approval workflow is triggered eventhough Credit Memo Request workflow has been activated.
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon with User Role SAP_BR_INTERNAL_SALES_REP assigned.
- Open Manage Credit Memo Requests (F1989).
- Choose Create Credit Memo Request.
- Order Type: CR (Credit Memo Request).
- Enter the Credit Memo Request document data.
- Save the entries.
- Check if the document is awaiting approval.
Please ensure that you have set the salesdocapprovalreason in the Customer Logic implementation: 'Set Approval Request Reasons for Sales Documents.
The step is outlined in the Best Practices: 188.8.131.52 Implement Cloud BADI
Without setting salesdocapprovalreason, the workflow will not be triggered.
More information is in the test script and the documentation within the BAdI/Enhancement itself.
Manage Sales Document Workflows, Credit Memo Processing, 1EZ, F1989, SAP_SD_BC_CONFIGURE, manageApprovalWorkflow , KBA , SD-SLS , Sales , Problem