- Failure during the database installation for SAP Contact Center Feature Pack 14
- Issue happens when the database is not installed locally on the same machine but rather as a remote SQL instance on a central SQL server
- You are able to connect there via MS SSMS and can logon there with server name/instance
- All services are running under and the user has sysadmin rights for SQL
- Windows logon user is also has sysadmin rights for SQL
- The Database_Installation*.log indicate that the osql tool failed:
"Failed to execute command: osql -S "DATABASE\SERVER" -E -a 4096 -I -i "D:\SAP\ContactCenter\logs\vdCCtr_Database\BCM_DB_Create_Configuration_Database_CCTR.sql" -e -o "D:\SAP\ContactCenter\logs\vdCCtr_Database\BCM_DB_Create_Config_CCTR.rpt""
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications, database installation, MSSQL2016, MSSQL2017, , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.