There are generic errors in an instance with the following symptoms:
- Issue with approving termination records: No object definition found for field XYZ in ABC.
- Issue with data import for Job info: Error states, 'Event reason HRIS field is missing'
- Accessing history in job info – error: Error message states 'Unable to set property 'showNoDetailsLink'
- Issue with add new employee in Employee Central: Error on accessing add new hire page - 'Invalid Configuration: null is not configured
- Boomi integration errors
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
sf, success factors, EC, No object definition found for field, Event reason HRIS field is missing, Unable to set property showNoDetailsLink, Invalid Configuration: nullis not configured, cache, ECT-128479, EventReasonModel, Corporate Data Model, CDM, ECT-128876, INC0074044, CS20200000583634, PTCH-33415, ECT-127250, b2005p18 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-BCI , Manage Business Configuration (BCUI) & Data Models (XML) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information , LOD-SF-EC-EDP , Import Employee Data (EC Core only) , LOD-SF-EC-EMP , Employment Information (Employment & Termination Details) , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , Hire & Rehire Wizards , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.