- This is a compilation of a list of parameters / properties that can be used for Crystal Reports For Enterprise.
- These can be entered in Central Management Console (CMC) > Applications > Crystal Reports Configuration > Properties > Crystal Reports For Enterprise.
- These can also be used in Crystal Reports For Enterprise 4.x clients under General Settings.
- Category will be blank for each property unless stated otherwise.
- Properties linked to an SAP Note will require the specified patch level (or higher) to be used.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
- Crystal Reports For Enterprise (CR4E) 4.x
KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.