Is there a way to report using Ad-Hoc on the Candidate Privacy Options?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
To report on this information use the Share Profile Flag option found inside the Candidate scope on the reports:
- Create a new Ad-Hoc Report
- Select Table > Recruiting V2
- Select columns > Candidates
- Select the fields you want to see about the candidates, and scroll down to the bottom, where you will see the "Share Profile Flag" option:
- Now click on Preview in the bottom right:
- You will be seeing as plain text the option selected by the candidates, and if you want to, you can use the filters to get the specific candidate you are looking for, just apply a filter on the Filters option.
sf, success factors, RCM, Candidate, privacy, option, profile, share, flag, show, report, find, what, selected, by, figure, out, adhoc reports, ad-hoc, any company recruiter worldwide , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To