Pressing END does not always remove the information from interaction header like confirmed account, phone call timer. Restarting is required to be able to accept a new phone call
- Sporadically you encounter the rightmost customer information on the CRM IC toolbar remains, but the account details clears properly.
- Behavior in Chrome and IE is different,
- Sporadically, users cannot accept the next call
- Context Areas is sometimes not updated
- SAP S/4HANA for Customer Management
SAP S/4HANA 1909
SAP Enhancement Package 4 for SAP CRM using Belize Theme
multi-session, new session, s4crm, belize, visual harmonization, VH, Fiori , KBA , CRM-S4-IC-CHA , S4CRM: Communication Channels , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , CRM-IC-FRW , Framework , CRM-S4-IC-BF , S4CRM: Basic Functions , CRM-S4-IC-MUL , S4CRM: Multi-Sessioning IC , CRM-IC-MUL , Multi-Sessioning IC , CRM-S4-IC-ALT , S4CRM: Alerts , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.