You reversed the internal service confirmation AA(AA represents the ID of the internal service confirmation) of production lot BB(BB represents the ID of the production lot) during the accouting period MMM.YYYY(MMM represents the accounting period, YYYY represents the fiscal year). Then you execute production lot - overhead absorption on product lot BB during MMM.YYYY, but the overhead amount is zero.
You checked the overhead rule and posted G/L account, and there are no problems.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Inventory Valuation work center.
- Go to Production Lots - Overhead Absorption view.
- Show All Absorption Runs for Production Lots.
- Select Run ID XYZ(XYZ represents the ID of the production lots - overhead absorption run) and click on Log Result.
- View Processed Successfully tab.
- Filter Production Lot BB.
- You can see the overhead amount is zero.
The issue is happening because the run doesn't calculate overhead absorption for reversals.
You will have to create a manual journal entry voucher to do the same.
Production Lot, Overhead Absorption , KBA , AP-ACC-PRD , Production Ledger Account , Problem