In report ABC, on key figure DEF, you have set up an exception. For example, this key figure shows a different background colour when a certain value is reached.Now you either download and open report in excel or directly open the report via excel add-in, you notice that the exception (i.e. the background colour in this example) is missing and the key figure does not show the defined background colour.
SAP Cloud for Customer
SAP Business by Design
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the report ABC from the work center Business Analytics.
- Click on the key figure in the rows or columns and choose New Exception.
- Choose the key figure DEF and set up the exception as required, for example by defining a background colour for specific values.
- Click OK. You will see the background colour in the report. Save this view.
- Now download this report in any desired format and open it via excel or log in excel add-in and open the saved report view, the exception is not maintained and the background colour is not taken over.
Exceptions Settings are not supported in excel.
As the Exception settings are not supported via Excel hence it is not taken over in the Excel. Should you need this new functionality you can create a request via the Influencer page (Cloud for Customer: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer , Business by Design: https://influence.sap.com/SAPByDesign)
Exception, Report, Color, Excel, Indicator , KBA , report , indicator , exception , excel , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To