In the AZ_4_WEC panel, we can see that there's three options to select from (Nativa American, Nonresident Military Spouse, and Non resident). Once, you were able to select one of the option the checkbox for "I request to have no Arizona income tax withheld from my wages because I declare that:" is not populating.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to the instance then go to onboarding
2. Select settings -> panels -> Onboarding - USA
3. Go to new employee step -> locate AZ_4_WEC
4. Then, click on preview -> On the field Select which option applies to you field, select any option as an answer.
5. After selecting an answer, you will see that the field
Engineering team is working towards the resolution of this. For now, there's no further update on what will be the next step as it is being reviewed internally.
2333540 - Compliance panels are not presented to New Hires - Onboarding
2704097 - UK Compliance Panel SAP_UK_P45Upload - Upload Field Not Mandatory
2269947 - Canada Compliance Forms not Triggering - Onboarding
ONB-26127, Panel, Compliance, AZ_4_WEC , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Bug Filed