You are working with Tickets and notices that when you change from any tab to the tab Activities, a save is triggered.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ID XYZ (XYZ represents the Ticket ID).
- Change from the Overview tab to the Activities tab.
- See that there is a load on the screen and you can even see the save message for a while.
This might trigger workflow rules that have the conditions met and timing as "On Every Save".
When you open the Activities tab, there is a call to the Activities Business Object to check if any Tasks need to be assigned to the Ticket and this triggers a save.
This is the current expected behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Workflow Rule ; Ticket ; Save ; Activities ; Trigger ; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To