When initiating a call via Click to Call, the Live Activity Pop-Up displays the Text Unknown Caller instead of the Name.
SAP Cloud for Customer - Service
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the People work center.
- Select the Employees view.
- Click on the Phone Hyperlink of Employee ABC (ABC represents the Employee ID)
The Live Activity Pop-up displays the Text Unknown Caller instead of the Name of the Employee.
Employees were not added to the Search Objects.
The same is valid if the issue happens for Individual Customers, Contacts, etc.
To add Employees to the Search Object, please follow below Steps:
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Select the Service and Social View.
- Select the Live Activity Configuration Hyperlink.
- Select the Add button in the Search Objects section.
- Add the Objects as required.
- Save the changes.
When you simulate a call now, you see that the correct name is displayed.
Live Activity Unknown Caller not recognized Click to Call , KBA , LOD-CRM-LA , Live Activity , Problem