Unable to receive system notifications in SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.1.20
- To receive system notifications in SAC there are two requirements.
- Under the user profile, they must have made the option System Notifications checked under the Email Notifications section
- They must be either an Admin, the system owner, or in the list under System -> Administration-> Notifications
If either condition is not met, then the user will not receive System Notifications.
- The maximum number of Recipients to System Event Notification Emails list is 15.
- How to add more Recipients to System Event Notification Emails
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, security , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , How To