Follow the steps to configure the SSO to BW live connection in SAC mobile app in the help guide: https://help.sap.com/viewer/00f68c2e08b941f081002fd3691d86a7/release/en-US/1f5d6fce55be487c9e986e31e3e37f06.html.
When open the story based on BW live connection, it still requires to enter username and password. After enter the username and password, end user can get the data.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.21.8
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure the SSO to BW live connection data source, follow the steps in the help guide:https://help.sap.com/viewer/00f68c2e08b941f081002fd3691d86a7/release/en-US/1f5d6fce55be487c9e986e31e3e37f06.html
- Open the story in the SAC mobile app.
- Notice that it requires to enter the username and password.
The authentication method is set to basic authentication ot NTLM.
Change the authentication method to certificate.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-MOB-IOS , SAC Mobile IOS specific , Problem