- In a clustered environment spanning at least two hosts, after configuring SSL for the BI servers, servers are unable to communicate with each other
- After running the Central Configuration Manager > Manage Servers, and logging in to one of the CMSs, all servers on the other Node are litsed as Stopped, while they are actually running
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- all supported operating systems (Windows / Linux / Unix)
- CMS cluster spanning at least two host machines
bip bi 4.x 4.2 bi4.2 personal security environment cert public private key secure socket layer , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.