- Customer has NOT created any picklist for NO SHOW. No Event Reasons created nor the employee status related to NO SHOW.
- They do not have a the option for NO SHOW in the MSS Take Action. Only Termination Action is available
- When customer performs the termination and enter the termination date same as the Hire Date with event reason of TERMINATION, the NO SHOW details appear in the Employment Information.
- For all the past termination records where the Hire Date was same as termination date, the termination Portlet is replaced with NO SHOW details.
- OK TO REHIRE is set NO by default
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central: Employment Details
ECT-128216; NO SHOW, Details; 1911, Termination Portlet, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-EMP , Employment Information (Employment & Termination Details) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.