Using the app "Post Transfer - Across Company Codes Within the Same Country" (APP ID ABT1N) results in error AU131 "Error when creating line item structure...".
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter the app "Post Transfer - Across Company Codes Within the Same Country".
- Enter the parameters of the transfer you want to post.
- Saving the posting results in the error.
This error can occur for two possible reasons:
- A GL account for the account symbol has not yet been created e.g. KTVZU.
- You have set "*" for the account symbol.
Assign a GL account for the account symbol from the error message to the Account Determination from the asset(s) involved in the posting.
- Enter Manage your Solution.
- Enter Configure your Solution.
- Filter by Application Area: Finance, Sub Application Area: Asset Accounting.
- Enter 2. Assign G/L Accounts (SSCUI 102622).
- Assign a GL account to the account symbol mentioned in the error message for the Accounts Determination associated with the asset(s).
accounts determination AU 131 error asset account SSCUI 102622 , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , Problem