- In Payroll Control Center- Manage Off-Cycle Payrolls Application, try to add an Off-cycle request. One of the following issues happen:
- In Step 1, once you inform the employee name, the system does not find this employee.
- In Step 3, the pay date cannot pop-up and choose even if the other configurations are all done correctly
- The following note has already been applied to your system or 2650499-Payroll Control Center - Pay Date Cannot be Selected When Creating Off-cycle Request or the cause described in the note does not correspond to your case
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
PCC, Off cycle, Pay date
=>GET_NEXT_REGULAR_PAYROLL , KBA , PY-XX-PYP , Payroll Control Center , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.