- In SAP Analytics Hub and there is a private asset only available for special team.
- When a user didn't belong to the special team, but has Analytics Hub Content Creator role, he/she will still be able to see this private asset.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.23
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud and create a new team (named Team_A)
- Log in to SAP Analytics Hub, create a new asset and set it as Private only for Team_A.
- Create a new user, make sure this user not belong to Team_A.
- Assign this user Analytics Hub Viewer role.
- Use this user to log in and go to SAP Analytics Hub, confirm this private asset is not displayed now. And this is correct.
- Now change the user role from Analytics Hub Viewer to Analytics Hub Content Creator.
- Use this user to log in and go to SAP Analytics Hub, notice that the private asset is now shown to this user even he/she is not a member of Team_A.
This behavior is by design.
The Analytics Hub Content Creator role has the ability to see assets across all teams.
Remove Analytics Hub Content Creator role for the user.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-HUB , SAP Analytics Hub , Problem