I've used Recruiting Posting module to post jobs in multiple job boards. However, for a few job boards the number of clicks are very low when I check the statistics.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Posting
Reproducing the Issue
- From Admin Center go to Manage Recruiting Posting > Manage Job Postings
- Click on Display Options > Display Filter > Check Selected job board > Click on Validate
- Click on the arrow down to expand the filters and type the name of a job board in the field Selected job board field > Click on the Search button
- In the column Clicks you will see the number of Clicks on the job board.
The possible reasons are to have low number of Clicks are:
- The jobs are not searchable in the Job Board. You will need to contact the job board and check with them if there's a problem with the visibility of your job for candidates;
- Candidates opted out to click
- The Job Board does not redirect candidates to a job posting, and records the candidates application, so no clicks are registered (e.g. InfoJobs.net)
Clicks, Jobs, Recruiting, Posting, RPO , KBA , LOD-SF-RPO , Recruiting Posting , Problem