When changing the URL：[SERVERURL]?sap-language=ja from ja to en, existing import jobs fail with the below error in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Schema of data source has been changed!
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create S/4HANA Connection.
- Create an import model and make sure the data refreshing is working fine.
- Add the sap-language=ja to URL.
- Re-run the job and check that the job get failed with error Schema of data source has been changed!.
Once an import job is created with the original language, it cannot be changed.
To change the language of the data source, please create a new connection and new import jobs for it.
- SAP Analytics Cloud - Enterprise Readiness
- 2539529 - How can I get deleted objects restored in SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Cloud Trust Center - Learn more about our cloud security, trust, compliance and services.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
import, qa, DEV, PROD, transport, transfer, export, story, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Move to production, We would like to inform which possibilities are available to move a model and its stories to the production environment? lifecylce management, porting model SAC, Moving content from one BusinessObjects tenant to another, Moving content from one SAP Analytics Cloud tenant to another, lcm, sac data redundancy backup restore, (Development (Dev), Test (TST), Quality Assurance (QA), Production (PROD) etc.) , KBA , ds:failed to refresh the data when updat , refresh the data when update the data of , model when changing the sap-language , the job failed , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , Problem