What are different Cancellation Reason Codes for workflow?
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Workflow Rules view.
- Select scheduled workflow record, for which you want to see the cancellation reason code.
- Click More.
- Select Rule Schedule option.
- Check the Cancellation Reason Code column.
- Here you find the reason code for example: 01,02,03, 04, 05 and 06.
Following are the description for Cancellation Reason Codes:
- 01: Activation Occurs in the Past.
- 02: Execute Exceed Retry Limit.
- 03: Reference Field Empty.
- 04: Condition Not Met.
- 05: Workflow Rule Failed Due to Save Rejection.
- 06: Failed because of too many repeats. This is specifically for scheduled rules that might run indefinitely because of a misconfiguration.
For example: a rule scheduled to run On Last Change on BO which updates a field, might get executed again and again if proper conditions are no set. This used to cause lot of load on the system as new background jobs are scheduled again and again. Now workflow stops the execution after 3 tries.
2583589 - How To Find Cancellation Reason Code For Scheduled Workflow
Cancellation, workflow, reason, code, rule, workflow rule, cancellation reason code, scheduled, scheduled workflow, failed, canceled, , KBA , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , How To