- You are performing changes in the orders on PP/DS side and these changes are not being sent to S4 side, example:
- You set the PP-Firmed indicator and it is not transferred;
- You set the Conversion indicator in the order and the order is not converted;
- You set the Conversion indicator and reschedule the order, the conversion indicator is then missing;
- You try to set the Conversion indicator and receives the message: Planned order XXX is not to be converted. Message no. CO041.
- You run MD01N tcode to run MRP and the MRP result (orders) is not transferred to S4
- You receive the message "MRP area xxxx has not been defined. Message no. MD318" during the planning and integration
- You run /SAPAPO/CCR Delta Conciliation report and find some errors, example:
- /SAPAPO/CIF161 (different receipt dates)
- /SAPAPO/CIF506 (Receipt/requirement * for order xxxx has the following difference in SAP APO and SAP R/3)
- /SAPAPO/CIF152 (Order xxxx (material yyy, plant zzzz) does not exist in APO
- /SAPAPO/CIF153 (Order with internal no. zzzz (material xxxx, plant yyyy) only exists in APO
- You run Product Heuristic in /SAPAPO/RRP3, receipts are created correctly. After you save the changes, input nodes (components) of the first planned order are multiplicated.
Supply Chain Management (SCM-APO-PPS*)
S/4HANA version 1809 (S4CORE 103)
S/4HANA version 1909 (S4CORE 104)
S/4HANA version 2020 (S4CORE 105)
CO041, Conversion Indicator not selected, not able to convert planned order, PP-firmed, output firmed, input firmed, multiplicated component, multiplicated input nodes, duplicated components, duplicated input nodes , KBA , SCM-APO-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , SCM-APO-INT , Interfaces , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.