- SAP Transportation Management Custom Enhancement Short Dump
- You have an enhancement in your SAP TM system where you integrate a field from one business object, such as a Freight Order, to another associated business object, such as a Freight Unit.
- This enhancement was working in a previous version of SAP TM, such as SAP TM 9.0.
- However, after upgrade to SAP TM 9.4 or above, there were dumps while using the standard association to fetch the FU item details with the ITEM_TR for the FO item.
- You are calling the association using the IO_READ object (type /BOBF/IF_FRW_READ) so that during the FO save, you can fetch the FU item details that are being assigned to the FO once it was planned.
- In method RETRIEVE_BY_ASSOCIATION (/BOBF/CL_FRW) the association REFERENCED_FU_ITEMS gets the target node as TOR_ITEM_TR. But when the system is trying to find the target node (TOR_ITEM_TR) from the buffer, it was not able to find it and dumps.
Category ABAP programming error
Runtime Errors MESSAGE_TYPE_X
ABAP Program /BOBF/CX_FRW_FATAL============CP
Application Component BC-ESI-BOF
- The Application Information section is blank.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.4+
- SAP NETWEAVER 7.5+
/BOBF/CL_FRW=>RETRIEVE_BY_ASSOCIATION, /BOBF/CL_FRW_INT_ACCESS=>/BOBF/IF_FRW_READ~RETRIEVE_BY_ASSOCIATION /BOBF/CX_FRW_FATAL=>SC_APPLICATION_ERROR REFERENCED_FU_ITEM Business Object , KBA , TM-FRM-FRO , Freight Order , TM-FRM , Freight Order Management , TM-BF-BPF , Business Object Process Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.