When trying to initiate onboarding for internal candidate, an error just like this will occur Unable to initiate onboarding process [Error code - 500; Error Message. The value for column 'Email' in table "Users" is DBNull.]
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to the instance
2. Go to sample requisition and select a candidate
3. Moved the candidate to Onboarding status to initiate onboarding
4. Click on application profile then go to take action -> select initiate onboarding.
5. After doing so, the error just like this below will occur.
[Error code - 500; Error Message. The value for column 'Email' in table "Users" is DBNull.]
Root cause of the issue is the internal candidate doesn't have an email in onboarding.
In order to resolved this case go to
1. Admin center -> onboarding
2 Click on on/offboarding dashboard -> security
3. Select on Users -> search for the candidate affected using first name and last name. You will see that email field is blank.
4. Fill in the email field with necessary information and after doing so, go back to application profile to re-initiate onboarding.
The issue should be resolved after updating the email.
Error code,Email,Users , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem