How to Export and Import Home page from one SAP Jam instance to another.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP JAM Collaboration
Starting b1911, Import and Export Home Page is now available in SAP Jam Collaboration.
How to Export Home Page:
- Go to Source SAP Jam Admin Console
- Go to Home Page Management and click on Import and Export Home Page
- Click on Export tab
- Select the Home page you want to export by checking the box and by clicking on Export Home Page button
Note: Export will include the contents uploaded in the Home page being exported
- Save the zip file to your local PC. You will used this file when importing the home page on the target SAP Jam instance
How to Import Home Page:
- Go to Target SAP Jam Instance Admin console
- Go to Home Page Management and click on Import and Export Home page
- Click on Import tab
- Click on Import Home Page button. It will allow you to browse your Local PC. Look for the Exported zip file that you saved when you Export Home Page from the Source SAP Jam instance. A warning message will appear indicating important points to remember before proceeding with the import such as saving a backup of file, etc.
- If everything is okay, click Import button on Warning message to proceed.
- Be cautious as if you have a Home Page with similar name to the one you are importing, it will be overwritten by the new Home Page being imported.
- User who performs the Export and Import must have matching Email address on both Source and Target SAP Jam instance.
2860459 - Q4 1911 - SAP Jam Release Information FAQ
Import Home page, Export Home page, Import and Export home page, export jam home page, import jam home page, import and export jam home page , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , LOD-SF-JAM-HOM , Custom Home Page , Product Enhancement