A user defines the Recruiting Team Preferences and define specific users and groups for the Job Requisition Operator and Operator Teams. After setting the preferences the user creates a job requisition but the fields are not automatically populated.
This article exaplains in details how to make this configuration 2525942 - My Recruiting Team Preferences Settings - Recruiting Management.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure the user Recruiting Team Preferences
- Crete a job requistion using the user as a role that should trigger the preferences
- After creating the job requisition, check the role and team fields are blank
Missing Permission in Job Requisition Template. The role that your user is configured in Recruiting Team preferences needs to have write permission in pre-approved status.
When you set the user to play a specific role in the job requisition in order to trigger the team preferences, as shown in the image below, you need to also ensure that role has the write permission for the role field you want to be autopopulated.
The example above shows the configuration for the Team Preferences to take place if the user creating the job requisition is the Recruiter for that job Requisition. It means the Recruiter Role MUST have writte permission for the fields being manipulated by the Recruiting Team Preferences.
You can add the write permission using manage templates or adding it directly to the template.
- Using Manage Temlpates
- Go to Manage Temlpates > Recruiting > Permissions
- Create a new permission block or edit an existing block for Pre-Approved status
- Add the write permission to the fields you want to manipulate e.g. Hiring Manager or Hiring Manager team
- Updating the Job requisition Template
- Go to provisioning and add or edit a permission block
Here is a code examlpe for a permission block:
<description><![CDATA[Job Req Originator Write Permission]]></description>
2525942 - My Recruiting Team Preferences Settings - Recruiting Management
2855980 - My Recruiting Team Preferences not showing for certain templates
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem