The legacy feature tag makeCustomDataReportable is will be retired within the b2005 release.
- This option will be set to "false" during the merging.
- This is a legacy feature flag which when marked as true, will make all custom fields in the plan reportable. For example, custom spreadsheet reports and others.
- The flag being marked as "true" has a consequence of having a lot of records in the data-base, which in turn impacts performance. This will be retired in the future.
- For Total Compensation, we check to see if the flag is set and update this to false. This is noted in 2823817 - Compensation & Variable Pay - Total Compensation template validations
**Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental**
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
- SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay
makeCustomDataReportable, CMP-20148, saving template popup, design worksheet popup, 2005 retirement , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , LOD-SF-VRP , Variable Pay Programs , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.