- When running the Database Extractor Setup in Solution Manager, it failed to run because a couple of Data collectors in managed system had a problem.
- The same issue still happened after re-creating the problematic Data Collectors.
- The Data collector 'Alert collector' had a conversion issue as follows.
Msg 529, Explicit conversion from datatype 'BIGDATETIME NULL' to 'DECIMAL' is not allowed.
- The DBAcockpit owner of Solution Manager system was not the Solution Manager system and the DBAcockpit owner of the managed system was the Solution Manager system. The setup status of Data collector in the Solution manager shows the message "Current System <Solman SID> does now own Collectors of <another system SID>.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) 7.2
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Solution Manager 7.1
KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.