After trying to reset your External Candidate Profile password in RCM/RMK Career site, it throws an error message when you click on the button "Back to Careers Home".
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the External Career Site
- Go to "View Profile"
- Click on "Forgot Password"
- Fill the email field, then click on Submit
- See that the message below is shown, that you'll receive an email to the email you've inserted if you have an account created to that site
- Click on the "Back to Careers Home" button
- Receive error
The RMK Job Search URL is not configured in Provisioning.
When you have the integration between RCM and RMK, there are a few URLs set up in the backend of the system, in Provisioning. Those URLs are very important for the integration to work.
The button "Back to Careers Home" uses one of the URLs to redirect to the careers site. If you don't have this URL set up in Provisioning, clicking in this button will throw the error in the screenshot above.
In order to fix this behavior, please, reach out to your Implementation Partner to add this missing URL in the backend of the system.
rmk, Back to Careers Home, button, forgot, password, rcm, external career site, careers. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To