- When saving a report, it always save it with data.
- The option "Save Data with Report" is set by default in Crystal Reports.
- How to set Crystal Reports to not save data with report by default?
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report off any data source.
- When saving the report, it save it with data.
- To not save the report with data, uncheck the option "Save Data with Report" under the menu "File"
How to set this option to be unchecked by default, so it does not save the report with data.
- The option "Save Data with Report" is set by default when installing Crystal Reports.
- To set Crystal Reports to not save data by default for any new reports:
- In Crystal Reports, under the menu "File", select "Options..."
- In the "Options" window, select the tab "Reporting"
- Uncheck the option "Save Data With Report", and click "OK"
CR, SaveData, refresh on open , KBA , refresh on open , automatic refresh , bi launch pad , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016