- Some items were overwritten in the "Override Learning Expiration Notification Defaults" with a different value when compared to "Learning Expiration Notification".
- Those items that had the "Override Learning Expiration Notification Defaults" changed are part of a requirement/group of requirements/program.
- After doing it, the Learning users are still receiving the overdue notification based on the "Learning Expiration Notification", meaning settings changed at the item level did not have an effect.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
In Learning Admin click:
System Admin > Automatic Processes > Learning Expiration
Set the threshold and reminder period values > Apply Changes > Propagate settings to all active items
Learning > Items > Search and access the desired item > More > Notifications > Override Learning Expiration Notification Defaults
Modify the threshold and reminder period values > Apply Changes
For items that are part of requirement/group or requirements/program, the Learning notifications will follow the values present at the Learning Expiration Automatic Process level
- The "Override Learning Expiration Notification Defaults" is considered at the item level (e.g.: directly assigned course and course simply put in curricula) only.
- The courses that are part of requirement/group of requirements/program can have multiple items with different settings in the options, with that the "Automatic Processes > Learning Expiration" settings are going to be followed.
If it is desired to have the Learning notifications to be triggered on different days for items part of requirement/group of requirements/program, it would be necessary to review the learning expiration settings at the automatic processes level.
sf, success factors, LMS, ApmTrainingOverdue, notification, threshold, reminder, setting, learning, expiration, override, defaults, requirement, program, group , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , Problem