You are trying to hide a query in the master layout or for a specific page layout, however you are not finding this option inside Organize Queries screen.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Cloud for Customer
Unlike HTML5 the option to set the visibility of queries is not in the “Organize Queries” popup but available in the structure view in the side panel like all property changes for other UI elements. We are planning to move more query adaptation features to the adaptation side panel in future and start now with the visibility feature.
Here is the example of solution:
- Select the parent element until you reach the “UI Component” (topmost) element.
- From here drill down to the “Implementation” and “Queries” element.
- You will find all queries for this UI under the “Queries” element with the names as shown in the query selector drop down in the main screen. Select the query that shall be changed – e.g. the “All” query – and drill down again.
- From here the visibility can be changed by toggling the “Set as Visible” checkbox.
- Follow the same steps after selecting a layout if visibility shall be changed for a distinct layout. Currently, it is required to close and reopen the UI so that the changes apply as expected in the main screen – e.g. by navigating to a different OWL and back to this one.
Queries visibility, query, hide query , KBA , hide standard query , AP-RC-UIF-FLX-FRW , UI Adaptation Framework , How To