There is a need to create a new Inspection Object Type (IOT) in EWM system because of the following reasons:
- a note was implemented, which would change the IOT relevant document processing
- you have changed some attributes of the IOT or created new attributes
- you have added or removed IOT property/properties
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SCM-EWM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management Quality Management (SCM-EWM-QM)
- SAP Quality Inspection Engine (CA-QIE)
IOT; Inspection Object Type; QIE; Index; Properties; /SCWM/QRSETUP; RLGRP; IOT4; IOT5 , KBA , SCM-EWM-QM , Quality Management , CA-QIE , Quality Inspection Engine , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.