- Error 'Material not fully maintained for this transaction/event' M3308 appears when viewing a Product in the App "Change Material" or "Create Material"
- A Product can be viewed in the App Manage Product Master Data but not in the classical apps "Change Material " or "Create Material"
- Forecasting View not created when using the app Manage Product Master Data to copy a Product
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental"
- Product / Master Data.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the App Display Material
- Input Material number
- press Enter
- Error 'Material not fully maintained for this transaction/event' appears
The Forecasting View is no longer created when copying a Product in the App "Manage Product Master Data"
The Forecasting information is still available to view in the Manage Product Master Data App.
In the Classical apps "Change Material" or Display Material" a Default View is maintained for the User with Forecasting view selected
When opening a Product , the default view ' Forecasting view' is choosen which doesnt exist for the Product.
As a result , the error 'Material not fully maintained for this transaction/event' M3308 appears
System Works a Designed.
There are 3 possible scenarios to avoid the error for the Product.
- Only use the App "Manage Product Master Data" for Products to view Forecasting details.
- Remove the default view selection for Forecasting
Display Material app :
Select View(s) button
Deselect Entry "Forecasting"
Optional : "Deselect View Selection only on request"
Press Button "Default Setting"
3. Create the Forecasting view in the Create Material App
SKU , "Stock Keeping Unit " , PSTAT , "Select views" , extend , "M3364" "The material already exists and will be extended" , KBA , LO-MD-MM , Material Master , LO-MD-FIO-MM , Fiori UI for Product Master , Problem