Once you have scheduled the Job Requisition to be created in a future date, you can cancel the creation using the button bellow
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
This option is managed in a the properties of an object called Position Job Requisition Processing Request, and if this object's Security properties are set as [Secured = Yes], the button will not be available.
- In admin Center, go to Configure Object Definitions
- in Search, select Object Definition
- the Object to be selectd is Position Job Requisition Processing Request
- Open the object and scroll down to Security Section
- You may change secured to no, or delet the block as a whole
- Save the Object changes
- Login and try again
Job Requisition Processing Request, scheduled, future, Position Org Chart, trash icon, Delete JobRequisition Request , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , How To