A customer field type 'Global Data Type' cannot be added to Advanced Search criteria or the List column in an overview, although other fields like e.g. 'List' type fields can be added there.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to e.g. work center Partners
- Go to e.g. view Partners
- Select Advance Search and try to filter for your field of type 'Global Data Type'
- The field is not available for selection
- Enter Adaption Mode
- Try to add the field to the Advanced Search criteria or the List section
- The 'Global Data Type' field is not available for selection
- Within release 1911 a 'Global Data Type' field cannot be added to Advance Search or List sections in the overview.
- Within 2002 release it still won't be possible to add fields of this type to Advance Search, but it shall be possible to add them to Lists.
extension, custom, adding, not possible, not available, extension attribute, GlobalDataType, missing, column , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , LOD-LE-BP-BP , Business Partner , Problem